Sunday, 12 July 2015

Taylor Swift BookTag!

Hello!

I'm so excited about this tag. Ever since I saw it going around BookTube I've wanted to answer the questions.

Hope you enjoy it! 

1. We are never getting back together: a book or series you were pretty sure you were in love with but then wanted to break up with.


The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. You guys must know this trilogy got me into dystopian books and I’m so glad I read them. The thing is, after reading those books I started reading others, and it turned out that I liked them better than The Hunger Games. 

2. Red: pick a book with a red cover.


The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh. Just look at the cover!

3. The best day: pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.


Cosmic by Frank Cottrell Boyce. I read this book when I was younger and I remember liking this very much.

4. Love Story: pick a book with a forbidden love.


Slammed by Colleen Hoover. Find my review here

5. I knew you were trouble: pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.



Hardin Scott from the After series by Anna Todd. I read them back when they were a One Direction fanfiction on Wattpad and couldn’t help but fall in love with Hardin. 

6. Innocent: pick a book that someone ruined the ending of.


The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Days before I even bought the book, I told my friends I was going to read it soon. Guess what a girl said to me. Exactly. The ending. 

7. Everything has changed: pick a book that has a character who goes through extensive character development.

Tris Prior from the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth. If you read the first and last chapters of the trilogy, you’ll be amazed by how much Tris' character develops.

8. Forever and always: pick your favourite book couple.

Belly and Conrad from The Summer I Turned Pretty trilogy by Jenny Han. Find my review here.
Also, Tris and Four from the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth.

9. You belong with me: most anticipated book release.


November 9 by Colleen Hoover. Just because I really like Colleen Hoover’s books and I can’t wait to read more of them. 

10. Come back, be here: pick a book you wouldn’t lend out to anyone for fear of missing it too much.

ALL OF THEM!


But, just because this is a tag and I’m supposed to pick one, I’m going to say Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover. And no, I haven’t read it yet, but I love its cover and plot and I’m very excited to get into it.


11. Tear drops on my guitar: a book that made you cry a lot.

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and Slammed by Colleen Hoover. 

12. Shake it off: a book that you love so much you just shake off the haters.


The Host by Stephenie Meyer, just because I've heard bad comments on the book and I found it amazing. 


SO THAT WAS IT! I had so much fun answering these questions and creating this post. Hope you had fun as well, and let me know if you've done this tag because I really want to know your answers and opinions! 








No comments:

Post a Comment